We wrap up the week of Prayer with a daily prayer guide.
Today in Prayer
- Pray for The Church (C2).
- Pray that followers would know the hope God gives (Eph. 1:18).
- Pray the Holy Spirit would strengthen them (Eph. 3:16).
- Pray that followers would know how much God loves them (Eph. 3:17)
- Pray they would know how to share the gospel (Eph. 6:19).
- Pray that followers would fearlessly tell others about Jesus (Eph. 6:20).
- Pray for Spirit Driven Living to flow from the worship of God and the surrender of hearts during our gatherings today.
- Pray for more organic, authentic, holistic, missional, generous, and gracious involvement from the body – in small groups, serving the body, outreach and in areas, we haven’t even considered yet.
- Pray that authentic community thru The Word in our existing Growth Groups would be experienced, growing to the full body so that we can make an impact on/in the community outside our walls. That more would step up to SERVE as mentors, facilitators, and teachers of new IDgroups, LIFEgroups and COREgroups.
- Pray for our students, elementary, middle school, high school and college – to challenge and change their culture and themselves thru lives transformed by Jesus Christ.
- Pray for God to raise up available, committed, faithful, skilled servant leaders to replace several of our students that will be leaving us to pursue God’s plans for their lives after graduation.
This morning we begin our study on Service.
Reflect on today’s message:
What point stood out to you?
Did God reveal something to you about yourself?
What should you now do in response to what you have heard?
How will you live differently now that God has revealed this truth to you?